Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? We have a real passion for helping both our customers.
As a Delivery Driver, you will work in an exciting and dynamic environment. The Delivery Driver is to ensure that all deliveries are made in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
You will act as a liaison between the facility staff, delivering medications with a strong sense of urgency directly to that customer’s home. As part of the delivery team, you will deliver top-notch customer service and positively impact the lives of others.
• Work with your supervisor, so that all deliveries leave the facility at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested.
• Transport and deliver medications to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss.
• Report status and any problems to management
• Ensure patient confidentiality
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
• Navigate their routes using basic internet map programs such as Google Maps or Map Quest
This position will have shifts determined by management based on the company’s needs.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license
• Provide your own reliable, legal (registered and insured as required by your state law) transportation. (Will be reimbursed for gas)
• Open Schedule – Hours of operation are from 8:00am 8:00pm
• Possess and maintain a clear driving record
• Be able to communicate in the English language –
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Previous delivery or customer service experience preferred.